1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Proud of my truck

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Springmeadows, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Springmeadows

Springmeadows LawnSite Senior Member

Just wanted to post a picture of my truck, since everybody else has done it... I got it lettered back in the Spring, which has brought in a fair amount of work.

legoland 126.jpg

2. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

looks real good

3. soloscaperman

soloscaperman LawnSite Gold Member

Nice truck. I am proud of my truck as well. Our trucks take a beating. I always wash her every Monday and Thursday and wax it every Month. Looking clean tells a lot about your business and customer's see it! Every so often a customer will leave a check on my seat and I always get a comment saying it looks like it came from the factory.

4. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

not a chevy guy but that truck looks sharp. Love the graphics...very professional and not so much to make it look tacky. well done, can I copy it? :)

5. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good.nice truck.

6. -Dalton-

-Dalton- LawnSite Member

nice. lly or lbz?

7. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

looks real good

8. Springmeadows

Thanks for the comments. I would appriciate anybody not copying it, but as long as you're not in my market, I don't see how I would stop it. I get lots of comments on the graphics, they turned out nice.

9. Springmeadows

The logo is copyrighted. I am not sure on whether it's a lly or lbz. How do you tell?

10. -Dalton-

-Dalton- LawnSite Member

RPO code listed in the glove box would say lly or lbz. what year model is it?