1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

    Dismiss Notice

Pull behind or Trail mowers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bubenberg, Jan 15, 2001.

  1. bubenberg

    bubenberg LawnSite Member
    Messages: 76

    Re: What is an acerease wing mower or a swisher

    Originally posted by bubenberg
    The AcrEase Wing Mower (also known as trail mower or pull behinds) are self-contained mowers that has been designed from the ground up as a wing mower to be pulled off to the side of another lawn and garden tractor as a single unit, as left and right units, or as units in tandem.

    am still looking for somebody out there to find out how they transport their rigs. large tractor trailer type hook-ups in these old estate areas and hills is out of the question.



Share This Page