1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

    Dismiss Notice

Pull behind sprayer info?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by gorrell, Mar 16, 2001.

  1. gorrell

    gorrell LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 536

    I'm looking for a good 25 to 50 gallon pull behind sprayer to trail behind my Dixie Chopper. Does anyone know of a good site where one could purchase such an item reasonably. I'd like to have one that has both a spray wand and spray boom. Thanks, Lynn
  2. KirbysLawn

    KirbysLawn Millenium Member
    Messages: 3,485

  3. Northern Tool has what you are looking for.
  4. Skookum

    Skookum LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 675

    Try a local Farm supply store like TSC, Quality Farm & Fleet, Big Blue, etc... They are all dealers for Ag-Fab stuff as well as Fimco. Both these companies make inexpensive small pull behinds.

    Try looking at http://www.yetmans.com look under manufacturers link. Ag-fab is linked there, Fimco does not have a site, but you can get a catalog at 1-800-831-0027. Just tell them that you are looking for a dealer and a catalog.

    http://www.Northerntool.com has some as well like Mr. Stone stated.

    http://www.jrcoinc.com has a mounted/pull behind that looks really nice.
  5. Kent Lawns

    Kent Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest
    Messages: 870

    What about the JRCO one? That will allow you to retain your ZTR manuerverability.
  6. MOW ED

    MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 5,028

    The JRCO one looks good but it is 2700.00.
    Thats a lot of bucks.

Share This Page