• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Pull Weeds

MJM landscaping

LawnSite Member
This mulch was put in by someone else this spring. This was a few months later maybe 2.

access before small.jpg

OP
M

MJM landscaping

LawnSite Member
and then after a little weed pulling and my 1 ton filled...

access after small.jpg

OP
M

MJM landscaping

LawnSite Member
All they wanted was to see the mulch again. No edge, another company mows it.

MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC

LawnSite Senior Member
Did you put weed fabric down? If not it will happen again and guess who they will be coming back to for answers.

TURFLORD

LawnSite Senior Member
It's a commercial site. It's obvious from the pic they don't spend anything extra on the 'scaping. The regular lco couldn't pull weeds?;) They're pretty damn cheap if they wouldn't pay for edging and a little pre and post.

SodKing

LawnSite Bronze Member
TURFLORD said:
It's a commercial site. It's obvious from the pic they don't spend anything extra on the 'scaping. The regular lco couldn't pull weeds?;) They're pretty damn cheap if they wouldn't pay for edging and a little pre and post.

He is probably not licensed.

OP
M

MJM landscaping

LawnSite Member
No i didnt put weed fabric down. I didnt do the initial mulch job all they called me to do was "pull all the weeds." I said okay and sent them the bill.

Runner

LawnSite Fanatic
You should tell them..."For x amount, I will keep that bed weed free for you all year."