1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

pump belt length?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KRC, Jun 18, 2010.

1. KRC

KRC LawnSite Member
    from Tx

The mower is a Husqvarna iz4819, & I am wandering if anyone can tell me the lenght & width of the pump belt. The Husq PN is 539106887 & Oregon PN is 510201401. I have spent 1 1/2 hrs on Oregon site looking w/ no luck. My dealer has it backordered so I bought a belt @ auto parts store, but not sure if it will work b/c it's 1/2" longer than the belt that broke. Dealer is closed or I wolud call them. Thank You in advance for any help.

2. KRC

KRC LawnSite Member
    from Tx

Also just wandering if a 1/2" differnce in lenght would matter much. Just not sure on the original length of belt since it broke. Thanks

3. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

So long the belt you bought is ag...
    Wait a minute...

You need the *&%^ belt dimensions on a belt you just bought that is 1/2" too long?
    Say, did you graduate high school?

I'll give you a break this time because I've done a few things that all too
    easily compare to this blunder, so, have you tried subtracting 1/2"?

4. KRC

KRC LawnSite Member
    from Tx

The belt I bought is 63" & what is left of the old belt is 62 1/2", I don't know what the length of the broken belt was when new, how much it may strech after 3 yrs. Just wanted to know if anyone might know the length of original belt or if this 1 would be fine.

5. JimQ

JimQ LawnSite Bronze Member

This might be a little late but it might help someone else out down the road.

The hydro drive belt Husqvarna P/N 539106887 is an A section belt with a nominal effective length of 64.75"

Q