1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Purchase new mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by NJLawn, Mar 11, 2005.

1. NJLawn

NJLawn LawnSite Member

Bobcat Hydro VS Exmark Hydro walk behinds

2. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

EXMARK - way to go

3. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

Bob-Cat!!! Best quality of cut and stripe!!! Built like tanks!!! I love my Bob-Cat mower!!!

4. Eddie B

Eddie B LawnSite Senior Member
    from gone

1 vote for BobCat. I love mine.

5. Turf Dancer

Turf Dancer LawnSite Senior Member

I know more people that have Exmarks but I think that you willl not go wrong with either of them, I think as of now I will probably not deal with Exmark ever again after I get my Z fixed, it has nothing really to do with their mowers just their business practices in general.

6. spenfire

spenfire LawnSite Member

John Deere Z-trak is the way to go. Bought mine new last year and love it. Take a look at them before you buy anything else. You'll see why I bought mine.

7. Classic

Classic LawnSite Member

The Great Dane Super Surfer is awesome too! I have had one for 3 years now and would never go back to a walk behind!

There is a brand new design on the Super Surfer this year that I will see at a dealer show next week.

8. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

I tried to PM you this, but you do not have that feature available so here it is.

I realize you're a bit further norht than me, but my dealer sells both eXmark & Bobcat. He could probably be very helpful in running down pros & cons of both. Larry Jr @ Laurel Mower (Blackwood) (856)228-2770. I was in the same boat last year whwn faced w/ decision for a rider and 2 - 48 w/b's. I went eXmark 4 a 52 lazer HP rider and Bobcat for 2 48"w/b belts. He can explain the differences in the machines better than I.

Good luck.

9. cooksjr537

cooksjr537 LawnSite Member

See if you can demo the two products to help you decide. I like exmark.

10. johnnyusa

johnnyusa LawnSite Senior Member

Ive had bobcats,scags. buntons and exmark. no comparison Exmark. I also like the older Toros as well.