1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Push blowers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by oakwood, Jun 3, 2005.

1. oakwood

oakwood LawnSite Member

I saw 2 rigs with the Billy Goat side discharge blowers today. How many of you use them.

2. The Captain

The Captain LawnSite Senior Member

Not Billy Goats, but I've got a 8hp Little Wonder. I can switch the discharge direction from side to straight ahead. So for after one season of leaves, I really like it.

Jim

3. gogetter

gogetter Banned

My Little Wonder push blower only comes out during leaf season.
    Backpacks for grass cutting season.

4. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

Same here. My 10hp little wonder is to heavy for regular use.

5. Lawn Sharks

Lawn Sharks LawnSite Senior Member

It is possible that these guys have a commercial contract or two which includes the cleaning of the parking lot. If they are carrying those around for residential work then it is a bit of overkill.

The guys here who have the Wal-Mart contract use one. They have one guy running it around like a madman. Fun to watch and he is good at it.

6. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

I was going to say we clean parking lots and use Little Wonder 8hp,Mainly using backpacks for the lawn services...

7. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

I've got the Billy Goat, love it. I chose it for the adjustable shoot, you can direct the airflow wher ever you need it without stoping. Definatly great for leaves and parking lot cleaning.