1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

    Dismiss Notice

Pvc Pulling Sock Needed

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by RRH, Apr 24, 2005.

  1. RRH

    RRH LawnSite Member
    Messages: 16

    Need to pull 2" schedule 200 with a vibratory puller.Can anybody suggest where I can buy a pulling sock for this type of pipe.Hope this post,have not posted much before.Thanks
  2. Wet_Boots

    Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 50,223

    ...you can get a grip assembly made specifically for pulling two inch PVC pipe, and it may also work for two inch poly, if the pipe wall is thin enough. John Deere Landscapes should have them. <a href=http://www.blazingproducts.com/products/grips/>Here's one manufacturer of them</a>
  3. Broker

    Broker LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 382

    Any irrigation supply company or company that sells the construction equipment should carry them

Share This Page