1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Q36 Samurai Arrives Today!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ltw77, Dec 7, 2006.

1. ltw77

ltw77 LawnSite Member

Setup is a snap!! Checked everything over, put some gas in it and was doing circles in the parking lot within 15 minutes!! I had my reservations on the steering but my grandma could steer this thing within a few minutes. I still have some decent fall cleanups left for this weekend and I'm chomping at the bit to get this thing broken in:clapping:

2. green_with_envy

green_with_envy LawnSite Member
    from pa

Congrats! Great mower from the comments I see!

3. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

its a great mower, the cut is 1st class. this is the best purchase i have made so far. enjoy it

4. ltw77

ltw77 LawnSite Member

Extremely happy so far w/ this mower!! Both jobs today were basically all leaves for the year (ie....hadn't been touched since last year as far as leaves are concerned). One man w/ a little wonder for the heavy stuff and I came back w/ the Q36 for the finishing touches. Anyone entertaining the notion of getting one, you won't regret it!!!

5. d&rlawncare

d&rlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Waiting on that new 44" they have coming out in feb!!!!!

6. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

The Samurai is a terrific machine! I'm finishing up season one with mine...no problems...she's a dream on the smaller yards that I service!

7. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Let's see it.