1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Question About 37 inch Toro Proline

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Firstclasslawn, Jul 10, 2004.

1. Firstclasslawn

Firstclasslawn LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone know where I can get a belt for my 37 inch proline Toro wb its the belt that runs the blades, it goes from the engine to the deck ???? I know I can probably get them from some lawn store but I wanna order them online somewhere

2. gr84

gr84 LawnSite Member

probably landscapers supply or stens or if you had the size of belt i would say grainger

3. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

4. AuburnGuy

AuburnGuy LawnSite Senior Member

I have the same mower. But don't get the belt from J Thomas. I just sent one back. They have the wrong size. I had to get one from my dealer instead. The one from JThomas was about an inch too long

5. Firstclasslawn

Thanks auburn I am glad you said that :0)

6. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

Did they send you the Right Belt ?!?...I've had no problems w/any Toro Belts from J-Thomas but I did stop ordering their Hydro Filters & Blades both of Which I found to be of Poor Quality....

7. Firstclasslawn

Ok BIG question I have a Toro 37 inch Proline is that the same as the Toro 37 inch HYDRO ????

8. AuburnGuy

AuburnGuy LawnSite Senior Member

Fareway - They did send the correct belt. They said they would get it resolved, but when i have ordered other things and asked about it. The answer i got was "i don't know". I guess i will just always get that one from the dealer.