question about underlayment for paver patio

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by MJK, Jun 23, 2013.

  1. MJK

    MJK LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 356

    Is this underlayment called filter fabric or geo fabric? Or are they the same thing?

    Can someone post a link to the product they use under all there brick paver patio projects?
  2. FLCthes4:11-12

    FLCthes4:11-12 LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 283

    Geo textile fabric. Or here in Georgia I ask for driveway mat. That way they mean what I know.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. DVS Hardscaper

    DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 6,619

    The proper name is "geo-textile fabric". This is how you joules refer to it in your contracts.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Share This Page