1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Question on 27hp Kohler Super Mini Z

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Vugger, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Vugger

Vugger LawnSite Member

I have the chance to purchase a Super Mini Z with the 52" deck and a 27hp Kohler motor. It is a 2006, but new. Can anyone give me some information on this unit. I noticed that it was not carried over for 2007. I am wondering why. PJ do you know the reason why? Any opinions on this unit would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Its a great unit, tons of power and a small footprint unit.
    The reason it wasn't carried over.... I am not 100% sure, but the pricing was about to get higher and be in line with a full framed unit.

Pj

3. Vugger

Vugger LawnSite Member

Thanks for the reply PJ. I was just wondering because I just purchased this baby today. I got a very good price on it. I was becoming skeptical if this thing was even a legit mini, because I was being quoted (over the phone) such a good price and had not heard of many people that had them. Then I saw that Hustler did not bring it into their product line for 2007. I went to the dealer today for a demo and it did not take long to make up my mind. I am pretty stoked. It will be delivered on Friday.:cool2:

4. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Well thats good news!!
    Welcome to the Hustler family!!

Pj