Lawn Care Forum banner

Questions and Comments about Z-Sprays

4K views 30 replies 11 participants last post by  LIBERTYLANDSCAPING 
#1 ·
I post these as a 3rd person, neutral, non-interested party.
Flame me if you want, but this information is 3rd party to me.
Thx

1) Z-Spray = "2 hands to steer".

2) Z-Spray deflector shield = "climb off, go around front, then flip the shield".

3) 50 feet of hose??? Then why does one need a ride-on in the first place?

4) Spraying wth a ZTR = excess spray (off label) while turning & spraying at the same time.

5) Slipping & sliding on slopes -- a "given" regarding ZTR's that most know all too well -- even mower guys agree

6) Do the "booms" ever get in the way? (Damage to property, incomplete coverage around obstacles, etc)

7) Can Z-Sprays be used on most properties?

8) What vehicles are needed to transport Z's?

See less See more
#28 ·
Oh sure-You used them both, but have you personally toured all of the ride manufacturers facilities in the last 3 months?:confused::walking::laugh:
JK:usflag:
:nono: Liberty...Now you're just being a Dick!:laugh:

I told you the "A$$ Award" is mine...you can't have it back!

JK

Good post Ray...

#31 ·
I guess some day I would be interested in this title! Do you guys think I have what it would take? :)
I don't know.....I was first given the "Biggest A$$ of lawnsite" title by a unanimous vote by Americanlawn & his crew. (I would refer you to that thread, but misteriously it has been deleted, like many of the ones Americanlawn starts:confused::rolleyes:)

I'm note sure that the title has term limits & there is ALWAYS more chances to win it-As Ted said...there is a beatdown happening on AL everyday:laugh::laugh::laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.