• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Quick 36

bohiaa

LawnSite Fanatic
Hay Guys:

I have been reading a ton on the Quick 36, and I feel as I have a need for it.... I have never owned a WB, and this looks like a great place to start..

However, out here in the Sticks, I had rather have it delivered to my house. has anyone ordered one and had it delivered to there house ?

How long did it take, and was it a PITA to assemble ?

thanks

irishsoul

LawnSite Member
I had mine home delivered and it's worth every bit of the additional $110, no question! The assembly is very very simple. The pain in the a** part is unpacking it from the shipping pallet and crate. This thing is packed to withstand a small explosion! This will be the best money you've spent in a long time, I promise. On top of everything else the machine is truly a BEAST!! Good luck.

irishsoul

LawnSite Member
Also, a week for delivery at most!

WJW Lawn

LawnSite Bronze Member
It took em 2 days to get it here....and it took me 30 minutes to put it together...20 of those minutes was getting it unpacked!!!! WHICH---is what you would want in a 2500-3000K investment! Im glad they pack it tight. Its nothing to get it hooked up and running...GO FOR IT!! GET YA ONE!

BUCKEYE MOWING

LawnSite Bronze Member
The 36's are not on backlog and should be shipped that day ...Hurry up and order ..Its a snap to put together ....Like WJW ...its packed like its fragile..but its far from that 10-15 minutes max to assemble the handlebars and add fuel...Then you can see what we all rave about !

OP
bohiaa

bohiaa

LawnSite Fanatic
woops//// I was reading that it's high is only 4"... this wont work for me ...

is this true ?

irishsoul

LawnSite Member
Yeah, the mower height adjustment is half inch increments to 4". Just curious, why is four inches to little? What are you cutting?