Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Banned
129 Posts
This is definately a tricky situation. From my standpoint, with 4.5 employees, each person definately wants to have higher pay. They would rather go without vacation for higher pay. Watch how much you give and give and give and give, only to have them disagree with the one time you don't give. They will leave you feeling broke and used. We try and celebrate sucess rather than celebrate showing up. If a goal is met lunch may be given. I am more than willing to pay for drinks on a regular basis; but if you buy for one you usually have to buy for all. (on the same job) I just recommend that each person is given just enough to make them feel special and you are still left with a fat enough wallet to provide the next in line with the same "specialness." Because at some point you may end up starting all over with a mostly new crew and the same circular pattern will develop.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.