• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Quick picture of my truck+trailer.

mcwlandscaping

LawnSite Gold Member
Thats nice, don't particularly like ford much (dads got me brainwashed, lol) but it looks like you have a plow mount on there so thats awsome (i love plowin)! Love the trailer too, im gonna need somethin like that soon! Awsome though!

S man

LawnSite Gold Member
mcwlandscaping said:
Thats nice, don't particularly like ford much (dads got me brainwashed, lol) but it looks like you have a plow mount on there so thats awsome (i love plowin)! Love the trailer too, im gonna need somethin like that soon! Awsome though!
Yeah we have a ford expedition. I kind of like ford but toyota and dodge are what I'm looking at next year.

LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnSite Silver Member
I am a huge Toyota fan also. But look at the Nissan Titan, it is alot more truck for less money than the Toy.......

Derek

South Florida Lawns

LawnSite Platinum Member
LOL, I have an enclosed but need an open for landscaping and days when I have to travel far and want better gas milage.

As for the Titan, buddy of mine has one and was pulling a 22ft equipment trailer in the mountains at 95mph. That thing can scoot, just don't expect good gas mileage. Toy's are great trucks that simply will not die, they last forever especially the 1 ton with dual rear wheels.