Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few posts in the past have asked forum members how much they earn in a season. Not many people (myself included) are going to give out what they personally earn in a year. My feeling is that's nobody's business but mine.

However, I think it'd be interesting to know how many full-time/part-time employees (in addition to yourself) you may have, and what your expected GROSS for 2000 is. Not NET, and not what you personally make...just GROSS. I figure most of us are small businesses grossing less than $150K.

In fact, don't even be specific. Just give a range for an answer. I.E. Under 50K, 50K-75K, 75K-100K, 100K-150K, 150K-200K, 200K-250K, 250 and above.

I'll start...this year it's just my partner and I plus one full-time employee and we expect to gross around 140K-150K. Last year we had three full time employees and grossed 175K-200K. We're full-service 12months a year.

·
Registered
565 Posts
This year less then 50K
I have over 120K bid out for next year.
Me and a part timer Im a part timer myself, if I get what I've got bid probly 2 full timers and myself.
Jim

·
Registered
650 Posts
Well I've been a part time Pro for 7 years now an this year has been the best for me . I only work 10 to 12 hrs a week an i'am in the under 50k .Thanks to this site ,my biz profits have got way better!!!.Thanks Chuck an Eric!(hats off to you guys )

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm full time, with no employee's. Just under 60K gross. I just do lawn cuuting and December thru March snowplowing. I'm also an income tax preparer in the winter, work that about 30 hours a week.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Under 50K, working about 20 hours/week OTJ, 30 hours/week including paperwork & maintenance.

Six months ago, I made the same working 40 hours OTJ, 60 including support work. Now, I'm riding out the string and hoping to inject additional changes come Spring.

Ask me again in another year. ;)

-TGC

G

·
3 Full time plus myself, we do year round commerical grounds mainteance and will be over $225,000.00 this year.
Just My Two cents

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.