1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Quick ???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by fga, May 4, 2004.

1. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

Sorry moderators, alittle off topic. Can anyone tell me how to size a pic on the computer, by pixels? The avatar is 100 pixels, how can size a pic to that? I have Windows XP profressional. Thanks.
    Sorry again moderators, just tyring to keep you on your toes:)

2. bugspit

bugspit LawnSite Senior Member

If you have a photo editor you need send your picture there and resize the picture, should have an option that references pixels.

3. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

4. fga

What do you mean by photo editor? I have paint, etc..... r u talking about a specific downloaded program?

5. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

U can use MS Paint and do the stretch/skew function. And that can resize it.

6. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

fga if it's on your comp in a folder then go in and right click on the pic.Then hit edit it will take you into paint,once in paint click image then stretch/skew and that will let you to reduce the size of the pic.

Hope this helps & good luck

7. bugspit

bugspit LawnSite Senior Member

Yes. my printer/scanner came with a photo editing program.
    Do you have a digital camera?? It probally came with a program to edit pics.

You might find a free trail somewhere online if not.

8. specialtylc

specialtylc LawnSite Bronze Member

If you have a photo program which is where your pictures probably are . Go to edit and it should give you a sizing option.

9. fga

Thanks guys!!
    I have the paint, and i know how to "skew", but not how to get it sized by pixels. i remember somewhere it gave me a pixel dimension, just can't remeber.