1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

quickbooks simple start

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by grass disaster, Apr 19, 2005.

1. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

i am a part time solo operator.

in the need of looking for ways to become more efficient i bought a new desk, computer, and printer.

the computer came with quick books simple start. you guys have any tips/ advise for using this program? will this suite me well?

i have about 25 customers and it seems i never had time to do paper work last year. probably because i was doing it long hand.

2. jfenton

jfenton LawnSite Member

Get the full version of Quickbooks. It saved my sanity when I started up

3. ArizPestWeed

ArizPestWeed LawnSite Bronze Member

ditto.............................................................................

4. greeneakers04

greeneakers04 LawnSite Member

I just recently started using Simple Start Online. I love it. Did you look into the online version? You can trial it for 30 days, as well as some of the other versions. I highly recommend.

5. Littleriver1

Littleriver1 LawnSite Senior Member

Quickbooks Pro

6. Teff's Lawn & Snow

Teff's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Member

Have any of you tried quickbooks for payroll, looking for an easier way of tracking taxes.

7. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Teff's Lawn & Snow,

We now offer bookkeeping, tax preparation and payroll service along with our software. If you are at all interested, I have a post here so you can get more information from our accounting firm.