1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

quickbooks

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Oscapes, Oct 29, 2004.

1. Oscapes

Oscapes LawnSite Member
    from OHIO

Does anyone use quickbooks? Does it work pretty good>

2. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

Used qb since I got my computer in 1999, works great for me. Never had any problems with it.

:D

3. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Been using it like 7 or 8 years now...currently using Pro 2003 version. Reports section is awesome IMO.

4. Littleriver1

Littleriver1 LawnSite Senior Member

I use QBs. When I first started I was very disapointed in the menu and the instructions on finding your way around. I couldn't find the information once I entered it. It was like it was lost. You may not find it as hard to get used to as I did. Now that I'm used to it, it really does save a lot of time. I enter information as I have time through the month then when it's billing time I'm mailing stuff on the 1st. and getting paid on the 10th. I email most of my billing, fax some and mail the rest. If I want to know how much I spend on gas for the truck or the mower I just do a report. You can also seperate it by where you buy the most gas. I would buy it again.

5. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member