1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Quickdraw from probst

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by steveair, Jun 10, 2000.

1. steveair

steveair LawnSite Bronze Member

hello,<p>Looking to get a quickdraw, but can't find any dealers. Emailed Pave tech to no response twice so far. Was wondering of a place to locate one, and also what kind of price.<p>As for all their tools usually, I'm sure it will be expensive though. Was wondering if I could make one up instead. Thinking of ways to do it. Think I may have my mechanic weld something up for me! <p>Construction should be simple. Maybe use some square tubing , some old pulley wheels from a garage door spring to roll on plastic edging, and a little elbow grease. Only concern would be what to use to mark with. Maybe a set up that would hold brick crayons will work.<p>Have a funny feeling the quickdraw is 200+, so think I will try making one if that is the case.<p>thanks,<br>steveair

2. Stonehenge

Stonehenge LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Midwest

I just looked at an old price list - the Quickdraw was selling for $79 in 1997. Probably a few bucks more now, though.