• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Quote for nicest house in town.

NEWGUYRI

LawnSite Senior Member
O.K.,

I am about to undertake quoting for one of the top 20 nicest homes in town. I always like double checking my quotes on here. The quotes they have requested are below. Facts: 2.00 Acres of property, home included.

1. Lawn Mowing: Thorough mowing w/bagging. Trimming and blowing. Meticulous.

2. Spring Clean up: Edging, and removal of all stubborn debris

3. Fall clean-up: Thorough removal of all leaves, mowing afterwards. Cutting of all perenials, etc.

4. Mulch: edging and 10-15 yards of mulch.

5. Aeration: nothing to say here

6. Fertilization

7. Dethatching

If you need any more info. please just ask. I know everything there is to know about this property:)

IN2MOWN

LawnSite Platinum Member
How much of that 2 acres is mowing and are you bagging the whole thing?

OP
N

NEWGUYRI

LawnSite Senior Member
How much of that 2 acres is mowing and are you bagging the whole thing?
Yes, all bagging. When I said 2 I meant that there's 2 acres of grass, it didn't come out like that though.

Go to Bing.com

use maps

zoom to birds eye view! This is so much better technology!!!!!!
k I'll get some screenshots of that.

IN2MOWN

LawnSite Platinum Member
Yes, all bagging. When I said 2 I meant that there's 2 acres of grass, it didn't come out like that though.

$100.00 for mowing and bagging 2 acres of grass? And then trimming and blowing?

Id be closer to double that.

In the heat of the summer when its not growing that MIGHT be fine but what happens in the spring when its growing 2 or 3 times as fast and you are still charging the same?

And what are you doing with the clippings? Do you have to pay to dump them? How much gas are you going to go through? Do you have employees?

Dont sell yourself short on this.

I have a lot that is 3/4 of an acre that I bag the whole thing on. Barely any trimming at all and I charge them $95.00 a week.