Qwikchute on Scag V-Ride II

837DA5B8-B3CD-4918-9EC8-64E07AF55A94.jpeg
975D1148-45AD-460D-834E-FCB74528D30D.jpeg
F610C307-C7A3-4368-9891-957CBEE61993.jpeg
B120081F-B120-4F28-BF84-CCEAE376F427.jpeg
I posted here a few weeks ago to see if anyone had used a Qwikchute blocker on a V-Ride II specifically.

I got one sent to me, and very, VERY happy with it. It’s very robust and much more heavy duty than I thought it would be. For some reason, I thought it’d be flimsy or low gauge steel. I was wrong and I’m very impressed.

If ordering, call Dale at Qwikchute directly. His number is on the website. It’s the better price that you’ll find at 3rd party vendors and faster shipping.

And... it’s working great! I was concerned about the stretch of have to make to operate it. But, it’s perfect (see pictures) The handle doesn’t stick out further than the tire and it doesn’t interfere with the gas cap access either. Couldn’t be happier with it.

Gregs Lawns

LawnSite Member
View attachment 387776 View attachment 387777 View attachment 387778 View attachment 387779 I posted here a few weeks ago to see if anyone had used a Qwikchute blocker on a V-Ride II specifically.

I got one sent to me, and very, VERY happy with it. It’s very robust and much more heavy duty than I thought it would be. For some reason, I thought it’d be flimsy or low gauge steel. I was wrong and I’m very impressed.

If ordering, call Dale at Qwikchute directly. His number is on the website. It’s the better price that you’ll find at 3rd party vendors and faster shipping.

And... it’s working great! I was concerned about the stretch of have to make to operate it. But, it’s perfect (see pictures) The handle doesn’t stick out further than the tire and it doesn’t interfere with the gas cap access either. Couldn’t be happier with it.
IS THAT A 48 V RIDE? IT LOOKS LIKE A EASY INSTALL FOR THE QUIKCHUTE, I HAVE A 2014 V RIDE I'M SELLING, GETTING A NEW 48 V RIDE II, I WILL CALL DALE TO ORDER THE CHUTE, THANKS FOR THE PICS