1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

    Dismiss Notice

Rack and Mower Carrier Thing

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by omanitsdan, Jun 27, 2008.

  1. omanitsdan

    omanitsdan LawnSite Member
    Messages: 5

    I've been looking around a bit, but I'm not sure what they are even called. The things that hang off the back of a truck like a draw bridge, holding two mowers outside the actual bed of the truck. any idea who sells these? or what they're called. and what is a good company to look at for truck racks and stuff for little pickups? thanks
  2. RLC LLC

    RLC LLC LawnSite Member
    Messages: 18

    what are you gonna do when your truck needs to be in the shop for service/repair?
    i think a trailer is a better way to go my .02
  3. nt1

    nt1 LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 295

    Try googling cargo hitch carriers.

Share This Page