1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about enhanced efficiency fertilizers with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Rain Master Eagle controller - Good or bad??

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Puttinggreens, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Words of wisdom from someone who obviously has never operated a Rain Master and seen the options available.Beats your Maxi-Com to hell. :dizzy:

2. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

SoCalLandscapeMgmt LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey... my post wasn't meant to be hostile. The guy asked for opinions and I gave him mine. Sorry you had to go and get all butt hurt over it! I didn't say anything about Rain Master, good or bad! And where in there did I mention anything about Maxi-Com? Maxi-Com is old technology that will very likely be replaced real soon. ET Water and Hydropoint are coming up quick as real contenders in the market.

3. Mike Leary

Did you forget to take your sense of humor pill today? :confused:

4. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

Apparently not..... but given that you're a Rain Master REP I can see why you get all butt hurt when somebody doesn't suggest RM as the solution to everything :)

5. Mike Leary

I wish, but no tee shirts, hats and trips to Hawaii like the rest of you. :laugh:

6. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

Sh!t.... those days are loooooong gone. Anymore I'd just be happy to get a free screwdriver out of a rep..... come to think of it I haven't seen a rep from ANY company in about 3 years now.

7. Mike Leary

Agree, what the hell happened in marketing, did the bean counters move in? When I first started, like you, reps and branches took good care of us; they wanted our business, and most of them got it, not because of the hats or the burgers, but genuine interest and knowledge of the product. That's sad for the pups that it's over. :cry:

8. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

What'cha going to replace the maxi-com with?

9. Mike Leary

rainmaster.com :weightlifter:

10. stebs

stebs LawnSite Senior Member

Toro Network VP! :laugh: