1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Rain Suit

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by greasy_gun, Apr 25, 2006.

1. greasy_gun

greasy_gun LawnSite Senior Member

Any u guys n gals know of a GOOD, waterproof rain suit that will last beyond wearing it a few times?

I prefer the bib style pants, cause I cant pull the normal rain suit pants over my boots...

saw a few on Gemplers,any thoughts/ides?

Thanks
    :usflag:

2. bigshoe

bigshoe LawnSite Member

I have two rain suits a neese and an onguard, I prefer the neese hands down it has a built in hood and the material seems stronger and is more comfortable in my opinion. Here is a link to neese's web site http://www.neeseind.com/ I am not sure which model it is but I will look tomorrow when I get to the shop. As far as the ones gemplers sells I have no idea as I have never tried any of the versions they sell. Sorry I couldn't help more.

3. bobcat9957

bobcat9957 LawnSite Member

Carhartt makes a nice suit. I never saw them until this year so I think they are new but i bought one and and its comfortable. Hasnt rained yet so I havent actually tried it out.

4. greasy_gun

greasy_gun LawnSite Senior Member

thanks neighbors=anxiously await further info =:dancing: