1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Rain!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Duekster, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

*trucewhiteflag*

I am so backed up and over booked it is not funny. The rain will not give me a break.

I have three 4" trees to plant. A controller / pedistal to install and all my lawns need broad leaf treatment and mowing. :hammerhead:

We need the rain in Texas bad so it is hard to complain but :cry:

2. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Better than the alternative problem, perhaps now is a good time to raise prices?

3. Woody82986

Woody82986 LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

Right there with ya Duekster. I guess I was lucky enough to squeeze in some estimaes whil it was raining Monday so I didn't get too behind. I think I have 5 or 6 lawns left to squeeze in before Friday evening. I have a whole buttload of estimates to do before then though.

4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

I wish i had your problem!!....cleanups start on friday or saturday for me :)

5. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Why is it pretty dry up your way? Seems to be raining every other day here.

6. ACutAboveNC

ACutAboveNC LawnSite Member

it has not rained in 11 days in charlotte until today and it spit out maybe 5/100 of an in. It is sad because the turf is already suffering a little bit in March. It has been 20 deg above avg. This is the one problem with spring.

7. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

Raining here today. Yeah its holding up work. I am not going to complain. As dry as its been here, there is no way I am going to complain