• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Rainy Days

Trevors Lawn Care

LawnSite Bronze Member
What do all of you do on the rainy days sush as we had this AM in Michigan? I was sitting here on lawnsite, and felt that i was wasting the day away. First break of sunlight I was out handing out flyers, then it started to rain again. What do all of you do on the rainy days?

Trevor

1MajorTom

Former Moderator
Rained here too this morning.
Matt will do equipment maintenance if he has any, I will do stuff on the computer if any info needs logged in.
Stopped raining now, so Matt went out to work.
Basically, it's just a waiting game to see if the weather breaks.

P&C Lawn Care

LawnSite Senior Member
Service equipment & vehicles, sharpen blades, clean shop, clean equipment, organize tools, clean tools. Stock up on parts, line trimmer, blades or whatever is needed. Catch up on any paper work or billing, figure when can everything get rescheduled. Oh and sometimes catch up on sleep with a nap.

rodfather

LawnSite Fanatic
Rain Days???

Relax, computer/paperwork, read, check/stock inventory, equipment maintenance (if any), sharpen blades, estimates/follow up calls, pay bills, etc.

dfor

LawnSite Senior Member
Sometimes I'll work in the rain. As long as its light. I'll pick up supplies, do billing and stare at the radar.