1. Is Landscaping An “Essential Business” In Your Region?
    Read the March 26 article from Turf addressing this question. Click here to learn more.

COVID-19 Safety Procedures For Landscapers
    As you are working out in the field, maximize safety for you, your crews, and customers. Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

Rate My Door Hanger

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Gilla Gorilla, Jan 26, 2004.

1. bigshoe

bigshoe LawnSite Member

Looks Good !

2. LAWNIE

LAWNIE LawnSite Member

sweet- --- just love it

3. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

very simple and to the point. easy to read, and that's why it it will catch a lot of eyes

4. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

its catchy-the customers will like that.

A+

5. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Gilla Gorilla,

I like it a lot. The colors are great and I also like that you left open a space to write in a quote, which is a great idea.

6. z_clark

z_clark LawnSite Senior Member

Looking good to me! Just two things.

1. when giving a quote on the hanger itself, what if the back is fenced and you can't see it.

2. how can you remember what you quoted for every property w/o writing it down, and writing it down seems time consuming. Would seem silly to ask the customer what you quoted when you land a new job!

But I love the colors and the simplicity! Great job!

7. D&P Outdoor Services

D&P Outdoor Services LawnSite Member

looks really good

8. GlorifiedLawnBoy

GlorifiedLawnBoy LawnSite Member

Nice door hanger.
    But why waste the back side.
    Why not sell your full service lawn care on the other side as well. Or maybe a pre-emergent application. Maybe a spring clean up special. use the other side why waste the time and cost of delivering your ad with all that prime ad real estate going to waste. It may cost a little more to print both sides but it sure costs more to deliver two separate messages. Maybe contact a home car detailer and sell the add space to them.
    I'm sure you can come up with something to put there even if it is only in black and white letting them know about how well the company sponsored car did in last months demolition derby.:p

9. macdaddy1

macdaddy1 LawnSite Member

cool hangar should get you some new business

10. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

Man I really like that. Nice choice of colors and graphical lay out. That seems like a style that I, myself would come up with.