• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

rate my first drawing! pics inside....

chunkitron3030

LawnSite Member
hey guys, i am still new to the industry and would like to post up m first official customer drawing. it seems to be striking some of my family and friends by the coloring making it "pop" opposed to the standard cad drawing. i like to use a combination of computer work, as well as some good ol classic artwork. let me know what you think, what i should work on and such, thanks!!

thilawncare

LawnSite Member
Looks sweet... Drafting has become one of my favorite things to do... Keep up the Good Work...

McKeeLand

LawnSite Senior Member
i hope that they are paying you well for you designs. it looks very good though.

Dstosh

LawnSite Senior Member
I think it looks great. My only thing I wouldn't have done is colored the house. It is the biggest thing in the drawing and I think it takes away from the actuall plants. If you feel you have to color it, maybe lighter or with less detail? Good work.

Matts lawn care

LawnSite Senior Member
I think it looks great. I think with the house and the roof colored it gives the client an idea of what the finished product will look like. Just my opinion.