Separate names with a comma.
Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
Catch up on the conversation about enhanced efficiency fertilizers with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum .
Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by JRS Landscaping, Sep 23, 2007.
check it out let me know
Don't bother with all verbiage, just bullet it. People know what a pain leaves are.
- leave the header
- keep the b/a picts
- lose the text in the middle
- show off the curbside p/u better
- don't pinch the text to fit
- people don't like to be rushed, so don't be pushy about availability
- keep a 1/4" free from the edges of the paper so when printing if the machine is slightly off your text does not get cut off
- "starting at ...." prices help get rid of tire kickers
Is it going to be in color or black and white? I agree w/ everything Grn Mtn said. Bullets would be better, and I would also include fall plantings/landscaping if you do that type of work. I really like the pictures... definately livens it up.
nice pictures too many words
Agree with above. Looks good though!
p.s. How do you get it in PDF format?
I personally like it, and don't think it's too many words. If their interested after the top very bold "Fall Cleanups" all the way down to the pics, they will read on.
i got this program called printmaster i do all my fliers on there
I think it looks pretty good but the words at the bottm are just a little cramped. I always liked print master too.
Looks good. Get rid of the apostrophe in the word Cleanups, though. It doesn't belong there.