Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
10,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for u people that work along with the crew. what do u like to do, the cutting or the weedwacking?

·
Banned
1,847 Posts
If i had a crew, I would whack. IMO, it takes much more skill and aquired technique to whack well, which i would rather not leave to an employee. Its simple to mow well...

·
Banned
10,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
maclawn, i agree totally with the sentance at the very bottom of your post

·
Banned
10,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
as for me, i cut, my man wacks. this boy can weedwack the plaque off your teeth, and never hit your gums(thats tooth, for you southerners) .

·
Banned
787 Posts
When I run with the crew, I always weed eat. Would rather weed eat than push mow. At all of the condos that we do, I weed eat and partially ride and they finish ride and blow.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
When I had a partner, we took turns mowing and wacking. That worked well.

If I'm working with an occassional worker, I wack just so I know the worker doesn't kill anything.

Personally, I'd rather mow.

:D

·
Registered
305 Posts
Weed eating any day of the week! I still get stuck doing the push mowing and blowing too.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Originally posted by bobbygedd
So, in other words, it's OK for "you" to ask for help/assistance/ advice from "us professionals", but it's not OK for newbies to do the same.........Sorry, can't agree with you. Furthermore, I still subsribe to the "lost art" of older more knowledge people "sharing what they know" with the "Youngins". And, if you're as good as you think you are, you don't have to worry about Newbies taking your business.......

·
Registered
476 Posts
Originally posted by bobbygedd
Why are we telling the newbies how to take, price, and do our work???

Because all of us were newbies once, and all the advice we could get was helpful!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.