• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Re j, Gamba 25kohler, please help

costcutter

LawnSite Member
I just got done reading post on 25hp kohler, I did not no these engines were trouble and I was considering that engine on the toro 350 zmaster. the reason is I can only afford 1 zero turn for now and I have the dilemma of needing to bag and mulch and this mower seems to fit the bill. can any of you guys and gals advise with my situation of needing one mower to do 2 things and are the 25hp now any better because its the only engine offered on this mower. thanks Bill

65hoss

LawnSite Fanatic
From what I understand Kohler has that problem fixed. The newier models I believe are ok. But, I only know what I have heard from the Kohler rep and others.

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Originally posted by costcutter
I just got done reading post on 25hp kohler, I did not no these engines were trouble and I was considering that engine on the toro 350 zmaster. the reason is I can only afford 1 zero turn for now and I have the dilemma of needing to bag and mulch and this mower seems to fit the bill. can any of you guys and gals advise with my situation of needing one mower to do 2 things and are the 25hp now any better because its the only engine offered on this mower. thanks Bill

Hay bill
I cant talk about the newer 25's, but i can tell you i looked at toro to, and would not but the mower because of the 25. They need to put the 23 Kohler or the 25 kaw or better yet the 26 Fuel injected Kohler.

John