• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Ready for the season to end!!!

Up North

LawnSite Bronze Member
Snow is in our forecast here for tomorrow, so whether I'm ready or not my season's coming to an end in the next couple weeks. Blow some leaves around and do the final mowings for the season and bingo...I'll be sitting in my deerstand for the next few weeks! :blob3:

Buck

olderthandirt

LawnSite Platinum Member
Snow is in our forecast here for tomorrow, so whether I'm ready or not my season's coming to an end in the next couple weeks
Kinda sums it up and puts it into perspective Buck. Thanks

grass_cuttin_fool

LawnSite Gold Member
The grass season was basically over 3 weeks ago here in southern va with the drought. There is some rain in the forecast the next few days but even with that i see maybe 1or 2 more cuts max this year. I guess leaf season is the next big thing for 2005, but Im not looking forward to them as dry and dusty as it is.I may be in the market for the job as a greeter at Walmart thes winter or at the hospital working as an EMT

Jason Rose

LawnSite Fanatic
I'd much prefer to mow on a nice stady schedule year round, no extra crap, no huge weather changes, no LEAVES. Sure it gets boring doing the same thing on the same lawns week after week but having it that way makes the days fly by. Heck I start on monday and blink twice and it's Thursday... Some days I even have to check my schedule and my watch to make sure I'm working the right day since things are going so fast!

Things are slowing here cutting wise. I sitll have a couple lawns to overseed and fert to apply to some as well. Winds a blowing today so no go for that stuff. GOt done cutting at 1:00 and have been revamping my mailbox. Currently waiting for a coat of paint to dry on the box so I can hit 'er again.