1. Complete Our Survey For A Chance To Win A $50 Amazon Gift Card
    We’d like to know your thoughts about LawnSite, and how we can make our community a more useful resource for your lawn care and landscaping needs. Please click here to take the survey, which should only take five minutes to complete. One winner will be chosen at random to win a $50 Amazon gift card.
    Dismiss Notice

Realgreen Service Assistant vs. ServicePro ServSuite

Discussion in 'Lawn Care Business Management' started by Jhost, Oct 30, 2018.

1. andersman02

andersman02 LawnSite Senior Member

Yup, when you going to let me do a screen share snomaha?
    Get it done already

Green Mentorship and snomaha like this.
  2. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Platinum Member

While I'm not a user, per se, I do get my hands into 4 of the software platforms. Of them all, I still think RG is the best for enterprise and scaling. And, unless something amazing happens, it's always going to feel like you're being hit for those nickles and dimes.

My advice, besides the sunshines and roses demos with the companies, you might try connecting with one or two impartial power users. On that front, we have colleagues in common that would be worth a long call/screenshare or site visit with.

Based on what I know about you and your operation, I don't think you're going to find SA to be the best fit. SA to RG is the common progression. My fear is that you might find it to be a bit like your in-house project...always in process or beta. On the plus side, you can push web form leads directly into their dashboard, so there's that.

snomaha, Green Mentorship and hort101 like this.
  3. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Platinum Member

SA has some pretty horrible credit card processing, as well.

snomaha and Green Mentorship like this.
  4. Green Mentorship

Green Mentorship LawnSite Member

Wouldn't you know it, RG referenced SA as a defense / example of a software platform becoming exclusive to their own cc processing. I told them I don't care and it's still bull.

I actually hosted Snomaha and 3 of his favorite team members for roughly a day to see it in use. I've said before, our doors are always open to see the magic.

snomaha likes this.