Lawn Care Forum banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts
Discussion starter · #61 ·
Honestly, go for the bumper cover...get the necessary stuff done first.

Tow mirrors would look good and would be functional, but they're not necessary.

Just my opinion.

Or you could go the opposite route and get the tow mirrors first...buy yourself a little present. It's not like the bumper cover is really necessary.

Oh, hell, I don't know, I'm not very good with decisions.
Ha! Well your no help! :laugh:
Im torn between the two! And im sure theirs other stuff i could use too...
If i get the bumper cover(s) i might get the kind with the cut outs for fog lamps, and then get the lamps later... But idk... lol

I give those bumpers 5 years top..then I think they will start flaking off..we will see...and 93 Chevy..did i see that you are closing up shop?
Yes sir, got the mower for sale, having a guy come tomorrow to look at my accounts.

Nice job on the truck man

Discussion starter · #66 ·
Well, first thing, make sure you have everything!!! Insured, and pay your bill... When it comes to contents, i would suggest a video camera... Trust me, its impossible to remember everything you have... Or just invenyory everything, and save it online or something...
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry to hear that...well hopefully you will still be able to share some knowledge on here. Best of luck to you in whatever you do. Sorry for hijacking your post for a few rusty
Thanks man, I'll definitely be around...teaching everybody what not to do so they don't fail like I did :laugh::laugh:

61 - 67 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.