1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Recent design

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by tthomass, Mar 11, 2007.

1. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

Thought I'd post a recent design sketched together to make an HOA happy. So long as they approve it will be another good step towards the spring season.

This is the rear of a single family home on a small lot, prob 1/4 acre. Its drawn in 1/8 scale which does little good on here but the steps are 4' wide coming off the deck.

Geoffry_design.jpg

2. TheKingNJ

TheKingNJ LawnSite Senior Member

verry nice.

3. yamadooski

yamadooski LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice. Can you post what an "ass" looks like.:)
    We have all kinds of that here just checking to see if they are any nicer up there...:)

4. AGLA

AGLA LawnSite Bronze Member

[​IMG]

On closer inspection it is a little more clear.

All in good fun.

It is a nice plan. You did a good job and it looks good on paper and looks like it will be good as a landscape as well.

5. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

I was waiting for that!

After I scanned and saw that I was like, what the heck and posted. Sure enough, it was found.

"ass"......try doing an installation at a university! They had to add more hours to the job to make up for those lost looking haha