• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Recieved my z-spray

wcb607a

LawnSite Member
All I can say is WOW! What an awesome machine compared to my 08 Magnum. What the hell was I thinking when I purchased my permagreen magnum.:hammerhead:

Last edited:

gregory

LawnSite Bronze Member
i have a 36 jr for m own yard and before i bought that i went to lesco and looked at the pg then went to the z spray dealer here in town and seen the difference thats all it took for me to buy my jr.. now its nice to go out in the yard and spread out 200lbs ofr fert before when i had a push spreaded i hated doing it....

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

LawnSite Bronze Member
All I can say is WOW! What an awesome machine compared to my 08 Magnum. What the hell was I thinking when I purchased my permagreen magnum.:hammerhead:
I always thought Permagreen looked like a kids toy compared to Z-Spray! When I bought mine, I told Tom Rich either Permagreen is charging too much, or they (LT Rich) isn't charging enough:laugh: There is a LOT more to the Z for the little difference in money!

Good luck, you will love it!:usflag:

grassman177

LawnSite Fanatic
glad to hear it, enjoy! you will for sure.

you have a dealer?? i had no idea they did this, maybe a dealer buys multiple units then sells them, but i was unaware they actually have dealer reps out there

Runner

LawnSite Fanatic
If you don't mind me asking, and I realize this has been discussed somewhere, but what is the current price of this years jr.?

OP
W

wcb607a

LawnSite Member
If you don't mind me asking, and I realize this has been discussed somewhere, but what is the current price of this years jr.?
I purchased the intermediate with the hyper nozzle and an extra 7 gal tank. I think I paid 8,300 for it, but I don't have the invoice on hand. I can see why the bigger tires are better.

a plus bob

LawnSite Bronze Member
I purchased the intermediate with the hyper nozzle and an extra 7 gal tank. I think I paid 8,300 for it, but I don't have the invoice on hand. I can see why the bigger tires are better.
The same set up I have.You will love it.

djagusch

LawnSite Platinum Member
glad to hear it, enjoy! you will for sure.

you have a dealer?? i had no idea they did this, maybe a dealer buys multiple units then sells them, but i was unaware they actually have dealer reps out there
The local JDL has a Jr on hand to sell. He is going to start having atleast one on hand at the store.