Recommended spray wands?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by walker-talker, Jun 27, 2005.

  1. walker-talker

    walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest
    Messages: 4,771

    Looking for a spray wand to be used to spray non-selective herbicides through my tank sprayer. Something that I can just unscrew my lesco chem-lawn gun and screw this onto. Any recommendations?
  2. ArizPestWeed

    ArizPestWeed LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,457

    I use 3 different wands and they all have different threads , not interchangable .
    You have to disconnect the hose / clamp to change 'em
    I like the solo wands best , but , nothing more of the solo is any good
  3. TOMMY1115

    TOMMY1115 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 169

    Goto Home Depot or some place like that and buy quick couplers. They should have nipples for all of your different threads. Now, it's easy on easy off.
  4. walker-talker

    walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest
    Messages: 4,771

    There's a supply catalog that will have what I am looking for, but I don't remember the name. It's not Northern, Rittenhouse, Gemplers. I think they were pretty much just herbicide and pesticide equipment, but forget the name.

    Any help?
  5. GreenUtah

    GreenUtah LawnSite Senior Member
    from SLC, UT
    Messages: 866

    I've seen what you're talking about, so you're certainly not dreaming! I was thinking westheffers or gregson clark, but I did a quick check and couldn't find them there either. I'm not so sure that the gun is as widespread as it used to be with Lesco keeping a tighter reign than there used to be long ago. I did see what you were talking about for the SP gun, but those have a different thread on the barrel. hmmmmmm..I'll keep thinking about it too.
  6. SodKing

    SodKing LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,641

    Orchard Equipment or Gemplers may have what you want.


    Go to the catalog then look up spraying on the left header here is the link to page 1 what your looking for I believe is on page 2. You may have to change gunjet

    Oesco spray accessories

    Sorry thats the maine spray heading...anyway click on spray guns and go to page 2
  7. MrBarefoot

    MrBarefoot LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 515

    You can get some good spray wands at . I was able to get some quick disconnects from my local hardware store and change the stock connectors.

    I have two spray wands and a spray gun, now they all have the same connector and it is real easy to switch them.

    Good Luck.
  8. nelbuts

    nelbuts LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW, FL
    Messages: 1,053

    Check this place out. I use their wands to spray all my turf. In fact it is the most popular type in our area.

    If you don't see the wand then give them a call and ask them about it. Fast shipping too. Oh and check out their tank set ups.
  9. ArizPestWeed

    ArizPestWeed LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,457

    I didn't see any wands there .
    Would you please post that page for me , thanks
  10. Triple R

    Triple R LawnSite Member
    Messages: 244 they have lots of pics and the best buy on 600 psi hose
    scroll down to the teejet lawn gun, they have a wand that you srew on to it Do a search but it's a lot easier if you order a catalog

Share This Page