1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Red Max

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Turf Dancer, Jun 1, 2003.

1. Turf Dancer

Turf Dancer LawnSite Senior Member

I priced a Red Max EB 7000 Backpack Blower cost to me with Commercial Discount is $449 is that a decent deal ?

2. Clay

Clay LawnSite Member

That's the same price alamia.com sells it for everyday... and I believe shipping is included...

Got the Echo pb750 in the other day... compared to the Stihl Magnum the Echo is heavier, quieter, and quite a bit stronger blower with nice shoulder straps....

Clay

3. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

I paid $450.00 for the 7001 blower a couple of months ago. That price sounds pretty good.:)

4. just grass

just grass LawnSite Member

the price for the redmax is pretty good i just price one in tallahassee for 429

good luck

5. Firefighter Dave

Firefighter Dave LawnSite Member

Sounds like a great price... I paid $499.00 for my Redmax EB7001 a couple of months.... I wish I got mowingmans deal!!!

Dave

:blob2: :blob2:

6. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

good price, great machine

7. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Same price ALAMIA qouted me. I am going to check one out tommorrow.

8. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

A local dealer was selling them for $439 last year, not sure about now though. I bought my last Shindaiwa EB630 for $429. They have now been that price for a year at almost all local Shin dealers. I can get good deals on blowers, but that's it. Trimmers, edgers and hedge trimmers all go for MSRP or more around here. Go figure :confused:

9. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

i have some eb7000's left for $425 delivered!!