1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Redmax 8000, or echo 750 tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AuburnGuy, Sep 26, 2004.

1. AuburnGuy

AuburnGuy LawnSite Senior Member

Here is the deal. I am buying another blower tomorrow. i currently have the 650 and it does a good job. My dealer sells echo, not redmax. I will buy one tomorrow. Would you guys get the redmax from a dealer you dont use, or just get the echo from your dealer. i have heard only good about the redmax and it has a two year warranty, what would you do?

thanks

2. Hometown

Hometown LawnSite Member

Are you having any issues with the echo equipment you have? If not and you have a good deler I would go with the echo.I have all echo and the 650 blower and have not had any issues yet. Are you thinking about the 751t blower? I like the newer shoulder straps on it and the better air filter than the 650.

3. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

I have the 650 and 750 they both fit my blower rack and the 750 is improved over the 650.
    John

4. BryPaulD

BryPaulD LawnSite Senior Member
    from MI

I'd get the 8000. It's bigger. I have a 7001 and really like it a lot.

5. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

I have had no problems with any of my Echo equipment. I would stick with your dealer if he has treated you right in the past.

6. meathead1134

meathead1134 LawnSite Senior Member

I couldn't have said it better myself