Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at purchasing a eb7000. When the dealer told me $650 I had to pick my jaw up. WOW! Just wondering if that price is what I should expect to pay or is the dealer out of his mind?

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Originally posted by Bunton Guy
quit your bichin when the sucker will last you 5+ years. Thats $101 a year not bad for 1,825+ days of use for only $500 and some change
Well then....if you don't mind getting screwed, I have a homelite weedeater I'll sell you for only $400.00, if you use it once a year for ten years, that's only $40.00 per year.

Why in the Hell would you pay $650.00 for a $500.00 piece of ANYTHING??

Shop around, don't let dealers like that take you to the cleaners, when Joe Blow's store down the road has the same thing for less.

IMHO

~Nest

·
Registered
109 Posts
In these parts the EB7001 retails for $499.00 plus tax. Your dealer is nuts asking that much. I wonder what else he is trying to sell you that is "less" money. Find one in the $500. to $525. range. I'm certain they are out there.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Well great guys.....
im wanting to purchase the EB-7001...especially after reading the great feedback from u hands on owners...BUT=>
called Russo's in chicago, and they cant ship to KY:(
their price is the best i can find ($399.99 + $15 shipping)....
any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
399.99 is a blowout price!!! I have 3 of the EB 7000 & 7001 models. They are the best I have ever experienced, real powerhouse moneymakers, rock solid reliable starts.

Might be worth a trip to the Windy City, buy 5 units, go sit in on the Jerry Springer show, good times, fun stuff!!!

You could use it for 2 years, sell it on EBAY for $300, and do it again!!! People are bidding the poop out of this stuff on EBAY these days.

KB

·
Registered
122 Posts
Just picked up a EB 7001 at a trade show this past week from the Redmax rep for $444.44 plus tax . I caught him as he was packing the stuff up to haul back to Chicago. From the sounds of the prices I'm hearing I did all right.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.