1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Redmax EB8000 or Husqvarna Clean Sweep for Spring Clean up?

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by Landscape89, Dec 18, 2005.

1. Landscape89

Landscape89 LawnSite Member

I am already looking ahead to the spring. I am deciding on whether to buy the New Redmax EBZ8000 or The Husqvarna Clean Sweep. Both would run me roughly $550-$600 and would be used for Sand Clean up in the Spring and Leaf clean up in the Fall. Any input is appreciated! Thanks!

-Sean H

2. NEPSJay

NEPSJay LawnSite Senior Member

looks like you already a couple of backpack blowers in your signature. You would need another?

3. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

If you need a new one I would get the ebz8000. We have one and love it!!!!:waving:

4. True Cut Lawn Maintenance

True Cut Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

He is talking about those rubber padddle things that mount on a string trimmer, kinda like the ones that Stihl has for the Kombi System or Echo's PAS

5. beautifullawns

beautifullawns LawnSite Senior Member

i would go with the redmax 8000. i have the 7001 and have cleaned up sand quickly and it moves a ton of leaves too.

6. True Cut Lawn Maintenance

True Cut Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

If youve already got two blowers go for one of these, ive always wanted one but just dont have the $$ to pick one up.

Cleansweep.gif