1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Redmax Edger

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Watson's Landscaping, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Watson's Landscaping

Watson's Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Looking to add a new Redmax Edger to the lineup this year. What are all u guys running for edgers

2. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

i run redmax right now but will be getting a new sthil soon i like the sthil edger better.

3. saw man

saw man LawnSite Bronze Member
    from utah

I like the Redmax straight shaft units, no need to run at full throttle and still has tons of power.

4. LawnInOrder

LawnInOrder LawnSite Senior Member

any particular models that are good for redmax edgers? what you guys running in teh redmax department>?

5. marckxman

marckxman LawnSite Member

I did not know Redmax or Stihl made edgers.

I hear Tanaka makes a pretty good one. If I was in the market for one right now that is probably what I would get.

6. r.eckley

r.eckley LawnSite Member

I got a REDMAX edger last spring & been very satisifed with it . I got the curved shaft model , it felt better to me .
    I gave up on STHIL a couple of yrs. ago . Got tired of the hard starting & cold naturedness of them.

7. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

amen! i have switched over to all redmax from stihl except for my edger and my fc85 (stihl) died end of last seaon so i guess i'll check out the redmax edger soon.