Votes: 17 19.1%
  • Tanaka

Votes: 8 9.0%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please vote for your favorite all around company...im interested to see the results. :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Redmax, tons of power, and very durable

·
Registered
791 Posts
my vote for all around would be stihl because they make everythiing great but I love my shinis especially my backpack and my long reach articulating hedge trimmer

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
Echo & Shindaiwa tie for first. Redmax would be a close second IMO. I only put Echo in front because I own and have used more Echo equipment then Shindaiwa or Redmax.

523 Posts
why isn't craftsman on the list. everybody knows they make the best damn equipment on the market.
You must stoped by a sears and let a saleman get a hold of you :nono:
The other day I whent to a small sears in the next town just to ask if they ware a Commercial lawn dealer in that town.
LOL
He told me every thing that was not green was for the pros and not for Home owners :angry: and I almost had to beat him off with a stick so I could get out the door with out saying a few words LOL

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Stihl is always a favorite. I love the looks of them..they feel like theyre well made. I just cant get past all the 4mix problems I read about. Valve always need adjusting, only use synthetic oil, only use hi octane gas......I will stick with Echo and Shindaiwa until I think they have perfected the "bugs".
**********Just my humble opinion****************

·
Registered
15 Posts
Stihl, best overall. But if you have a negative opinion about any on the list I'm sure it's because you picked up a dud or two. All make great products, but for my money, Stihl's overall level of quality and innovation across their full range of products is too hard to beat.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Stihl is always a favorite. I love the looks of them..they feel like theyre well made. I just cant get past all the 4mix problems I read about. Valve always need adjusting, only use synthetic oil, only use hi octane gas......I will stick with Echo and Shindaiwa until I think they have perfected the "bugs".
**********Just my humble opinion****************
i have several 4-mix units. i have never adjusted valves, never used synthetic oil and i use 89 octane gas. once you try one you will not consider anything else.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.