Lawn Care Forum banner

Reglue Fastrak seat

4K views 11 replies 2 participants last post by  bcalvary 
#1 ·
If anyone has successfully reglued a fastrak seat please tell me what adhesive you used and be specific as possible.

Thanks in advance,
Bob from Florida

#2 ·
Not sure what you're trying to glue...
I've used Liquid Nails to reglue the moded cushions back to the seat...
There's enough glue in a tube to stick a large cushion...
Posted via Mobile Device

#7 ·
Called the Liquid Nails lab technician who recommended LN-950 (Polyurethane)... can't buy it within 50 miles of where I live, however Crower Brothers would order it for me but I had to buy a 12ea case.
I decided to try the Loctite PL Premium Fast Grab Polyurethane construction adhesive. After applying adhesive and wrapping the seat with something like shrink wrap I will let set for a few days to set up (recommended 24 hours) . I always give extra time just in case and will update you with the results when I break the bonds. The seat cost $200 new.... I'm hoping this will get me down the road a few more years. It is 9 years old and the only thing I've done is replace the 3 spindle bearings.. seat is still in question??? Thank you for your help and I hope this will be of help to someone else. Again, I will update in a few days with results.

Thanks,
Bob from Florida

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.