1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

reinvigorated

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jaybird24, Mar 11, 2008.

1. jaybird24

jaybird24 LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

Hi everyone- Well spring is almost here after a long winter in Wisconsin. I've been away from lawn maintenance for the last 2 years to concentrate on getting our hardscaping and land restoration up and going. 2 years ago the last thing I wanted to see was a mower or any of the properties that I'd been to every week since 1993. Now all of sudden I can't wait to get back out there, I used to think it was the mowing that got to me, nope it's paperwork and finding time to fit it all in. Well now that I have a beautiful daughter and my still wonderful wife I realized family comes first and the work will get done. I hope everyone has a great season.

2. ACA L&L

ACA L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

Paperwork will be the death of me!! I have 4 little ones runnin around.
    16 mos/5/6/7. I love coming home to see these guys going nuts that im home fo the night, especially on Fridays. We make pizza watch a movie maybe have a popcorn fight and sleep in the family room. I cant remember life before these guys. I really cant, they are the reason I work so hard.:)

3. jaybird24

jaybird24 LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

Sounds like a fun household. I can't remember life before my daughter either, not sure I want to either.

4. ACA L&L

ACA L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

How true.......