Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,138 Posts
Gosh darn you’ve got a job there. It’s 811 here to call to get a dig ticket. Always call and get a dig ticket. Always. I don’t know if that number is national or not. Here you mark out your dig areas in white paint and can mark things like “dig out” etc just for example so the finders know what you are actually going to do. It may differ by area but that’s the gist of it.

I wouldn’t dream of digging that kinda stuff out by hand rent a back hoe from home despot or similar and price that in as well.

·
Registered
10,138 Posts
Gosh darn you’ve got a job there. It’s 811 here to call to get a dig ticket. Always call and get a dig ticket. Always. I don’t know if that number is national or not. Here you mark out your dig areas in white paint and can mark things like “dig out” etc just for example so the finders know what you are actually going to do. It may differ by area but that’s the gist of it.

I wouldn’t dream of digging that kinda stuff out by hand rent a back hoe from home despot or similar and price that in as well.

·
Registered
10,138 Posts
Gosh darn you’ve got a job there. It’s 811 here to call to get a dig ticket. Always call and get a dig ticket. Always. I don’t know if that number is national or not. Here you mark out your dig areas in white paint and can mark things like “dig out” etc just for example so the finders know what you are actually going to do. It may differ by area but that’s the gist of it. And YOU are the contractor if you want some protection on the liability.

·
Registered
10,138 Posts
Different thought… change YOUR thoughts on it. (I’ve had to many times over my 30 years in this biz). How can you work with most of what is theeew and make it look sharp and presentable? Outside the proverbial box thinking.

·
Registered
10,138 Posts
Different thought… change YOUR thoughts on it. (I’ve had to many times over my 30 years in this biz). How can you work with most of what is there already and make it look sharp and presentable? Outside the proverbial box thinking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts