1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

renewal contracts?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Stringblade, Dec 27, 2004.

1. Stringblade

Stringblade LawnSite Member
    from pgh pa

Do any of you send your customers renewal contracts? for the up coming season. i have never done this in the past but i figure it might be a good way instead of calling every one. also do you have any ideas on how it should read?

2. zmowing

zmowing LawnSite Member
    from York,PA

Yes, I send a letter out in the middle of first of march. then if I don't get a reply I call by the 20th of marchplzs3@aol.com I'll e-mail you a letter.

3. kalyeah

kalyeah LawnSite Member

Hello, I was wondering if I could get a copy of that letter also. Thanks in advance and happy holidays.

4. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

Our agreement continues from year to year. We keep servicing them until they let us know different.

We do send them a letter in March letting them know what's new etc.

5. CNYScapes

CNYScapes LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, I send them a renewal letter with a spot for them to sign and return. This is a good way to also remind them of any other services you offer. I used to feel awkward calling people every year and putting them on the spot, so I started this about 4 years ago and it has worked out great!

6. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

hey guys could you all sedn me a copy of renewal letters as well. i_plant_art@msn.com thanks i do most of my customers under contract but have a few that i do word of mouth. this might help me out this coming year. thanks