1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Repair

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by No Rush, Feb 17, 2008.

1. No Rush

No Rush LawnSite Member

This is at a store where I put the system in; the driveway design doesn't work for large trucks. Also, while I was working here a car ran right over the same area. The driver was a kid who dropped his cigarette in his lap. I moved two sprays heads away from the curb and reconnected the lateral to a row which runs parallel to the road.

before.jpg

after.jpg

2. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

That isn't a bad idea but in our area they use big rock bolders......funny how people don't seem to run over them.

3. No Rush

No Rush LawnSite Member

I tried and tried and tried to convice them to put bolders but they wouldn't let me so I put rocks; they were happy.

4. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Because of course it would be Walgreens fault that people cant drive worth a darn. Always someone elses fault, cant blame the store I guess. Nice work. Did you bring all that rip-rap in on pallets and flatbed?

5. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

I have a few dunkin donuts that I service , same deal. TT,s always running over the sides.

6. Green Sweep

Green Sweep LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Pittsburgh, PA

Same here, my systems are at Bob Evans.

7. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Fanatic

Be careful when mowing. you don’t get some of those rocks under your mower.:drinkup: